Shall we go, you and I while we can
Through the transitive nightfall of diamonds?
A Limited Edition Artist Series by Dead Head artist/illustrator Ruben "Rubenowsky" Perez for the March 2019 Full Moon Drop.
- Limited edition run
- Hand screen printed in Los Angeles, CA
- Soft water based ink on a blended shirt with vintage/lot shirt aesthetic.
- Due to split fountain (color fade) and vintage aesthetic, no two are the same and are treated as one of a kind pieces.
- Front and back print, as well as soft neck tag print
- 99% cotton - 1% poly- 6 oz blend
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low heat
*Note- This shirt/print is supposed to have a 'Lot shirt' aesthetic. This means light distressing, color overlays, unique color blends, soft prints etc. No two shirts are exactly the same but all are made with love and completely unique just like you.