"Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning. Amen."
- Hand screen printed in Los Angeles, CA
- 100% 6 oz cotton
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Wash minimally inside out in cold water, hang dry tumble dry low heat